My server hosted in Europe a while ago started to be placed in the US region and after last update it's now in the Sing lobby. What's up with this?

[06:48:21]: There is no active event to validate against.
[06:48:28]: Registering master server in Sing lobby

The server logs into the Lobby with the lowest available ping that is available. But since it doesn't have any gameplay effect, nor any effect on the visibility of your server I wouldn't worry about it.

That said, I've noticed that as well for a while now, but it didn't affect me or my friends.

I know it doesn't affect the game-play, but it messes up with the tools I made to keep the server updated. Basically i fetch the lobby files from here for my region, unpack the archive and then parse the JSON data to get my server details. Guess will have to look into the -cloudserver flag that was introduced recently for the stuff i need.

16 hours ago, cezarica said:

I know it doesn't affect the game-play, but it messes up with the tools I made to keep the server updated. Basically i fetch the lobby files from here for my region, unpack the archive and then parse the JSON data to get my server details. Guess will have to look into the -cloudserver flag that was introduced recently for the stuff i need

Sorry if this is a stupid idea, but you can check the "DSTInstalldir/steamapps/appmanifest_343050.acf" to check your buildid correct?

EDIT: There's also a version.txt file in the DST install directory

Archived