Dragon scale and scale armor

Hello. 

I think dragon scale is underrated item. it has no much functions compare what we do to get it.

Having infinite heat source is good to have but what to next ? making carpet of dragon doesnt sounds fun to me

I think scale armor should have same stats with marble suit except its slow penalty and without burning enemies

I dont see a reson to get scale except you dont have scale furnance or need gems

Sorry for bad english ( i cant afford english course) but you get what i mean

thanks

3 hours ago, Resul said:

Hello. 

I think dragon scale is underrated item. it has no much functions compare what we do to get it.

Having infinite heat source is good to have but what to next ? making carpet of dragon doesnt sounds fun to me

I think scale armor should have same stats with marble suit except its slow penalty and without burning enemies

I dont see a reson to get scale except you dont have scale furnance or need gems

Sorry for bad english ( i cant afford english course) but you get what i mean

thanks

that armor is so good to fight multiple enemies like hounds or monkeys since if they hit you they will be running for the fire instead of keep stunlocking you. Also is so useful to fight the lavaes from dragonfly and enrage dragonfly (you may forget the panflute someday)

the furnace is extremly useful in winter and in the caves since you can put your revive stuff near of the furnace+ some lanters or minerhats to revive without danger of being in totally darkness

anyways, dragonfly loot still worth it even if she doesnt drop any scale

and isnt that expensive with the green staff trick or if you can get 2 per fight (doing the equivalent damage of 2 hambats nonstop to stunlock her at the beguinning of the fight)

2 hours ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

that armor is so good to fight multiple enemies like hounds or monkeys since if they hit you they will be running for the fire instead of keep stunlocking you. Also is so useful to fight the lavaes from dragonfly and enrage dragonfly (you may forget the panflute someday)

the furnace is extremly useful in winter and in the caves since you can put your revive stuff near of the furnace+ some lanters or minerhats to revive without danger of being in totally darkness

anyways, dragonfly loot still worth it even if she doesnt drop any scale

and isnt that expensive with the green staff trick or if you can get 2 per fight (doing the equivalent damage of 2 hambats nonstop to stunlock her at the beguinning of the fight)

Me and my friend pulls the dragon a lil bit away and SMASH IT LIKE NO TOMORROW ! She drops 1 scale we pick it and run away.

after that she will return her old place and we do it again. we can get about 10 scales per day. 

I like to have scale flooring but it seems have less function than what it should have

Archived