New feature I would like.Plssss.......

1.I would like some suit below atmo suit (like biohazard suit(maybe only prevent disease)

2.Some metal growing plant?(Probably very hard growth condition.)

3.Portable battery

4.Book(duplicant can read, after reading,the duplicant will lose stress or learn new research)

5.New ruins like library(for the book)

(Sorry, my english is bad.(i'm from malaysia)

3 hours ago, V Ean said:

1.I would like some suit below atmo suit (like biohazard suit(maybe only prevent disease)

agreed, but to make this work we would need to have lethal or at least dangerous germs to protect from. currently we don't need to care and such suit would be never used (just like other medical equipment)

With the radiation suit we get another type. It either gets a new dock type or we get multiple suits in the same docks. If that happens then there`s room to add lower tier suits like one that just filters germs from the air or just provides oxygen with no other protection.

things like metal growing plants are overpowered and belong in user mods and besides there's things called metal volcanoes that give free metal ( you do have to cool it first so not 100% free but still unlimited ), plus meteor showers/asteroids have a near infinite supply of metals and other materials so we don't need a cheaty lets be able to grow steel in 3 cycles on cycle one plant.

2 hours ago, tmzasz said:

rowing plants are overpowered and belong in user mods and besides there's things called metal volcanoes that give free metal ( you do have to cool it first so not 100% free but still unlimited ), plus meteor showers/asteroids have a near infinite supply of metals and other materials so we don't need a cheaty lets be able to grow steel in 3 cycles on cycle one plant.

Not steel, like raw metal. And of course, it needs to be balanced, such as it giving only very little perharvest maybe only 3kg?And absurdly hard growth condition (for mid game) I asked for this because before i manage to dig to surface, find a metal volcanoes, my colony will run out of metal,For this one, who knows, maybe just me?

Archived