Griftlands cards in Tabletop Sim

For those of you who don't know, Tabletop Simulator is a game on steam that allows people to play board games and card games (and other stuff) in a 3D environment. 

I have been considering uploading a mod to the game with all of the cards from Griftlands. That way, players would be able to use the cards in ways the game does not allow, such as battling against another player. I'm wondering, how many of you would be interested in such a thing?

Of course, I don't want to do this without the permission from the developers, as the cards belong to them. So, anyone from Klei want to weigh in on this?

Honestly the first day I've played Griftlands made me hope for a PVP mode (reminds me that Darkest Dungeon finally released PVP after 4 years), that would be cool.

So yeah I would really appreciate this sort of alternative while Klei works on that or at least reveals their intentions on this topic. I'm not very familiar with TS, I can't tell how it would actually look like but good luck if you consider doing a Griftlands mod :)

Archived