Community rats?

Hi Gentlemen, 

@OPs So I have come across this player in the official klei server a lot of times, and in each game he would set up a wall by the portal and read tentacle books to amuse himself by watching new comers dies instantly. Is klei going to do anything about this? Or this kind of behavior is legal in our community? This is happening in the Catch that Splumonkey - klei official server at this very moment (Jun 18 2020 19:49 CET).

I'm not sure if it's okay to post this player's steam id here. I'll post his id anyway but if THAT is illegal just leave me a message and i'll delete that. 

N.B. The guy's steam id is taken off from this post as i was told it's against the rules.

1703612313_ScreenShot2020-06-18at7_41_19PM.thumb.png.630ce266b15723ab9bfa5049881a8c8c.png

2 hours ago, Razer_ said:

I'm not sure if it's okay to post this player's steam id here. I'll post his id anyway but if THAT is illegal just leave me a message and i'll delete that. 

It is against the community rules and guidelines to hang out people, so your post should be edited accordingly (remove any details that can tie it to an individual).

If someone has done something really bad, against the EULA, then presumably you better send a private message to the developers, but griefing on the public servers doesn't fall under that, for better or worse (annoying as it is for those who enjoy playing on the public servers, this sort of behavior is nothing new).

4 hours ago, Well-met said:

I don't understand why the spawn portal simply doesn't have a free zone around it to disable structures, deployables and magic abilities.

it's a no-brainer and any moba ever has spawn protection.

Absolutely agreed, a spawn protection feature just like many other games would be right on spot of the solution. 

Archived