Let Woby carry a passenger player on her Back!

So, recently yesterday we were informed of the newest character Walter in the game, and his friend Woby the dog! Woby has an interesting perk of working as a Chester(inventory space) and a tamed beefalo(Transportation) with both of her forms. One thing I find would be interesting, is that they allow Woby to carry one other player sort of in a passenger seat as the Walter is the one that controls Woby. Alot of people mentioned the potential of Woby's usefulness of late/early game,  especially in bases for players with her inventory space and transportation, and what better way would be even more useful to literally be able to transport your friend around the map. You could literally be a taxi to your friends around the world!

I like this idea.. But had a weird dream since Woby is storage box the first time we look in her Klei has special reward inside waiting us (like a skin) but in my dream looking inside Woby unlock Wilbur as a playable character (guess maybe she ate him while in large form or something?) Just sharing weird DST dream I had last night.

But also If people want Walani to be the designated Water Taxi(when/if she gets added to the game), Then I guess Woby can be the designated Land Taxi.

Archived