Will it be like this?

I know DST is much more famous then DS right now, but it would be awesome if we got bug fixes and some lore revealed from SW and Hamlet, like, who created SW?, why there's so much shadows involved with Hamlet? who created both? i know it takes time and money but alot of players still love the original don't starve

Totally agree. Would be cool to get those updates Klei did for DST for DS as well, because now you play RoG through DST and SW and Hamlet through DS. I dunno why but DS gives me more memories so it would be cool to play just it and not DST for RoG.

I would LOVE more of the lore! 

I'm not smart enough to put together a storyline based on puzzles, images, and video reveals ... but perhaps some of it is there already, just waiting for someone to dive in? I mean, people pulled the whole thing together for vanilla back in 2013:

There's gotta be someone who has been watching all of the DLC updates and piecing it together. Maybe? Please?

At the end of the SW trailer, Maxwell`s face can be seen on the clouds that the volcano makes when it erupts. Why would they add something like that in the trailer? So I think Maxwell created SW. Dunno about Hamlet tho. My guess is that all of the expansions are pre-DST/Charlie and Wilson got through all of the different worlds (SW/Hamlet) while trying to get out of The Constant. He somehow found his way back into the normal world and events in Epilouge: Checkmate happened. Then DST happened.  

maxwell_volcano_smug.png

Archived