Where are the things supposed to be in Hamlet?

Ninja Survivor

13 hours ago, Corazon said:

Hamlet is dead. Im so sorry.

This is a question about something already in the game. It's not a question about new content. It's not a question about bugs. It's a question about how exactly to find content which is currently in the videogame. Literally what does Hamlet being "dead" have to do with this? And what does this reply add to this thread?

Actual answer to the question here: The Teleportato pieces in Hamlet spawn based on biome, and all but a couple biomes are shared between all islands, so the Things can end up being all on one island or scattered across multiple. That means for example the Stone Thing can be in any deep rainforest, so you'll want to check every island (a divining rod certainly helps) pretty thoroughly until you find all the Things. I'd always start with the first island, though, as its large size and biome variety makes it a big of a set piece hog so there's usually multiple Things there.

7 hours ago, Sunset Skye said:

This is a question about something already in the game. It's not a question about new content. It's not a question about bugs. It's a question about how exactly to find content which is currently in the videogame. Literally what does Hamlet being "dead" have to do with this? And what does this reply add to this thread?

Actual answer to the question here: The Teleportato pieces in Hamlet spawn based on biome, and all but a couple biomes are shared between all islands, so the Things can end up being all on one island or scattered across multiple. That means for example the Stone Thing can be in any deep rainforest, so you'll want to check every island (a divining rod certainly helps) pretty thoroughly until you find all the Things. I'd always start with the first island, though, as its large size and biome variety makes it a big of a set piece hog so there's usually multiple Things there.

Hey thanks for the answer, it was really helpful. I purchased Hamlet when it first came out, but never got around to play it until now, so it's brand new to me.

On 6/6/2020 at 9:21 PM, Machine Reaper said:

true words are there are no updates or any announcements yet.

no confirmation or clarification on anything related to this DLC.

so yeah, Hamlet is in hiatus right now. (not dead)

wait for the devs to respond

They give us the answere. They will no work on single player but they dont discard to work on it in a future

Archived