Sal Brawl Available Now!

Hace 7 horas, Kevin dijo:

Actualmente estamos probando nuestro sistema de otorgamiento de juegos internamente y lo tendremos listo pronto para el 15. Si ya tienes el juego y estás interesado en ayudarnos a probarlo, simplemente responde a esto con tu ID de cuenta de Klei y te avisaremos si eres seleccionado. Si no tiene una cuenta Klei, puede cambiar su cuenta de Epic Games Store. 

Klei ID: KU_Mrwua5BU

Not sure if this is the correct place to post this.

I seemed to have lost my progress with this update. Rook has re-locked and my compendium has completely reset. I'm not sure if this is normal, and I know there is nothing to be done. I just wanted to report it. :wilson_smile:

Love the game btw!

20 hours ago, Kevin said:

If you already own the game and you're interested in helping us test, simply reply to this with your Klei Account ID

Hello team!  I see I'm late to the party with this, but if another tester of the granting system would be useful, my Klei ID (via Epic) is KU_HXTfuF62.

Thanks!

• Developer
7 hours ago, DuckLegs said:

Not sure if this is the correct place to post this.

I seemed to have lost my progress with this update. Rook has re-locked and my compendium has completely reset. I'm not sure if this is normal, and I know there is nothing to be done. I just wanted to report it. :wilson_smile:

Love the game btw!

Did you run the game from windows explorer directly? If you do that, you don't log in to epic, and don't use your cloud save. 

We are currently testing our game granting system internally and we will have that ready soon by the 15th. If you already own the game and you're interested in helping us test, simply reply to this with your Klei Account ID and we'll let you know if you're selected. If you don't have a Klei Account, signup using your Epic Games Store account. 

Hiya, I just got an Epic account to do this.

Epic - KU_XgixLWuj

Steam - KU_96fTslnu

Archived