Stuck on last part of cyclum puzzle June 2020

I am up to the last part of the cyclum puzzle where you have to choose the roses in the word Heir. No matter how many times I click the correct roses in any order I can’t progress. I have tried to complete in a different browser with no luck. I would really love to complete this and I am definately setting the correct roses. Does anyone have any advise on this?DD9AA117-FA58-4CDE-B9D7-B5A46CF9C2CD.thumb.jpeg.867ae136dedc3dcc43e402ade8cb1fbb.jpeg

In my experience you have to just keep clicking the flowers like a madman. For me there was no feedback on a successful click, and there is no way of knowing which flowers have been successfully clicked. Just keep clicking on them over and over and it will eventually work.

Thanks, seems I go back to clicking away. Kinda sucks that you can’t tell if a click has been successful. I’ve already tried two browsers on two phones and that didn’t help either 

Yeah i tried multiple browsers on phone and PC. Just keep clicking all of them over and over and it should work. I know it sounds a bit silly but that's what I had to do.

And I hate to bring it up but if I remember correctly looking at your image up there you have 2 more flower clicking sections to go. Maybe only 1, I don't remember.

Edit: ahhh, NVM, just re read your original post.

Also, I ended up completing it on my phone, and I started zooming in on the areas where the flowers were at to try and increase the chances of clicking the hit box. Not sure if that helped me or not though.

Archived