Whisper's Shack (Art Yay!)

AKA Whisper tries to draw things and they suck.SO YEAH I DREW A MOBpost-12860-13764591858634_thumb.jpgI have no idea what to call it permanently, but it's name for now is the Lung. I like to think that it's like the Koalephant; roaming, hard to find, and it only appears during the winter. The color of the horns/fur is just a placeholder. It can be any color. I'm not sure if it should breath fire or not. I dunno.Anyways, I'm going to use this thread as a dump for all of my Don't Starve related work (mobs, fanart, stories, etc.). I'm open to constructive criticism, and may occasionally do requests if you ask for them. Who knows, maybe I'll do a comic or something after i'm no longer intimidated by the much better artists on this site.

Edited by Whisper
  • Like 1

post-12860-13764591872969_thumb.jpg

~I am a dream, a dream
I am a dream.
A locked door, locked door
You cannot run away.
I=Nightmare
This nightmare
I cannot run away, I want to wake up from
This nightmare of mine~

~I want to see that scared face of yours.
I keep dragging you into my nightmare.
I want to see you running away.
I keep dragging you into my nightmare~

So yeah. I drew again. While listening to a song. I=Nightmare explains Wilson's situation pretty well. Enjoy my hideous art.
  • Like 1

Hey, thanks guys! I'm gonna have probably one thing a day coming out (depending on complexity, artists block, homework, what's playing on the TV...). So, keep looking forward to my stuff. Or don't. Whatever you wanna do. Lol.

Edited by Whisper

Hey, thanks guys! I'm gonna have probably one thing a day coming out (depending on complexity, artists block, homework, what's playing on the TV...). So, keep looking forward to my stuff. Or don't. Whatever you wanna do. Lol.

I like your art!Do you take requests?

Why yes I do! Is there anything you want to see?

Ummmmmm

I suggetsed a lot of creatures and I like to see how some artists draw nad image them :DTatzelwurmHp: 250Damage: 30Insanity points: -5 (When he attacks you)Tatzelwurms are rarely spawning in Rockylands and looks like a giant snake with a cat head and two little arms. They drop monster meat when killed.He looks like that:Attachment 3578Quotes:Spoiler: showThe scarecrowHp: 260Damage: 33.3Insanity points: -2 (when nearby,pro second) -10 (when she hit you)Scariest. Monster. Ever. The scarecrow are very rare and she has a big hat, a ragged sack as head with a creepy smile and dark eyes with red Lens. The scarecrow follow you with their eyes. Around their neck has the scarecrow a rope. The scarecrow has a ragged jacket. If you come to closely to the scarecrow, the scarecrow is snapping a axe! (Yes from nowhere

:p)Now the scarecrow will follow you and try to kill you. In the process,the scarecrow is saying things like:,,Old Macdonald HAD a farm...'' or ,,I just want to play a game!''Quotes:Spoiler: showThe dimension travelerHp: 460Damage: 50Insanity points: -3 (Every second,near him) -10 (If he hit you)He was once a human, who has a very magical abbility. He could trave trough dimensions!But what he in this dimensions saw was horrorbile and transformed him to that, what he now is.......He appears when your sanity under 40 is.After 30 seconds, he will appear.He is very slow.But if you run away from him, he teleport him in your near!He makes strange noieses, it sounds like thousandvoices that whispers strange things.Btw, he dissapears after 50 seconds, but if your sanity still under 40 is he appears again after 30 seconds. He has a fine suit, very long arms and legs a top hat, a steam-punky gasmask that cover his whole head and two white glowing eyes.Walls don't protect you he just make his legs longer and step over the walls. (Yup, that looks creepy)He drops 2-5 nightmare fuel.Quotes:Spoiler: showThe undead paradeHp: 800Damage: 5 (Every second, when near)Insanity points: -5 (Every second, when near)The undead parade appears after day 25 when you sanity reach 20.Every monster (Crawling horror, hounds etc. ) will dissappear when the parade spawn.First it will be (very)foggy, you can hear music and then, the undead parade will spawn from a randomly corner on the screen .The parade will despawn after 30 seconds.Those guys are getting more and more if you rob many graves.Pro grave join 2 ghosts more the parade. The parade looks like many zombies/ghosts in uniform with music instruments.They make sounds like ghosts and zombies and they play on their intruments.They are a little bit faster as the player and they try to kill you.Quotes:Spoiler: showThe undead diverHp: 600Damage: 50, 30Insanity points: -1 (Every second, when near) -5 (When he hit you)He looks like a huge diver from the year 1930 with some seaweed a oil lamp in his right hand and a basket full of harpoons.He is so fast as the player and he got two attacks.He drop some of his harpoons (5-8) .He despawn at the morning.FistHe want to punch you! IN THE FACE!But he need time to take a swing.It does 50 damageHarpoonsUh oh.Better look out!He throw harpoons at you!One harpoon makes 30 damage.You can't take his harpoons if they land on the groun and they dissapear after 5 seconds.Quotes:Spoiler: show

Search the guys that you want to drawYou must not draw them all and it's ok if you don't want to draw themHowever:Good nigh!I go to sleep now *yawn*

Ummmmmm

I suggetsed a lot of creatures and I like to see how some artists draw nad image them

:D

Tatzelwurm

Hp: 250

Damage: 30

Insanity points: -5 (When he attacks you)

Tatzelwurms are rarely spawning in Rockylands and looks like a giant snake with a cat head and two little arms. They drop monster meat when killed.

He looks like that:

Attachment 3578

Quotes:

Spoiler: show

The scarecrow

Hp: 260

Damage: 33.3

Insanity points: -2 (when nearby,pro second) -10 (when she hit you)

Scariest. Monster. Ever. The scarecrow are very rare and she has a big hat, a ragged sack as head with a creepy smile and dark eyes with red Lens. The scarecrow follow you with their eyes. Around their neck has the scarecrow a rope. The scarecrow has a ragged jacket. If you come to closely to the scarecrow, the scarecrow is snapping a axe! (Yes from nowhere :p)Now the scarecrow will follow you and try to kill you. In the process,the scarecrow is saying things like:,,Old Macdonald HAD a farm...'' or ,,I just want to play a game!''

Quotes:

The dimension traveler

Hp: 460

Damage: 50

Insanity points: -3 (Every second,near him) -10 (If he hit you)

He was once a human, who has a very magical abbility. He could trave trough dimensions!But what he in this dimensions saw was horrorbile and transformed him to that, what he now is.......

He appears when your sanity under 40 is.After 30 seconds, he will appear.He is very slow.But if you run away from him, he teleport him in your near!He makes strange noieses, it sounds like thousand

voices that whispers strange things.Btw, he dissapears after 50 seconds, but if your sanity still under 40 is he appears again after 30 seconds. He has a fine suit, very long arms and legs a top hat, a steam-punky gasmask that cover his whole head and two white glowing eyes.Walls don't protect you he just make his legs longer and step over the walls. (Yup, that looks creepy)

He drops 2-5 nightmare fuel.

Quotes:

The undead parade

Hp: 800

Damage: 5 (Every second, when near)

Insanity points: -5 (Every second, when near)

The undead parade appears after day 25 when you sanity reach 20.Every monster (Crawling horror, hounds etc. ) will dissappear when the parade spawn.First it will be (very)foggy, you can hear music and then, the undead parade will spawn from a randomly corner on the screen .The parade will despawn after 30 seconds.Those guys are getting more and more if you rob many graves.Pro grave join 2 ghosts more the parade. The parade looks like many zombies/ghosts in uniform with music instruments.They make sounds like ghosts and zombies and they play on their intruments.They are a little bit faster as the player and they try to kill you.

Quotes:

The undead diver

Hp: 600

Damage: 50, 30

Insanity points: -1 (Every second, when near) -5 (When he hit you)

He looks like a huge diver from the year 1930 with some seaweed a oil lamp in his right hand and a basket full of harpoons.He is so fast as the player and he got two attacks.He drop some of his harpoons (5-8) .He despawn at the morning.

Fist

He want to punch you! IN THE FACE!

But he need time to take a swing.It does 50 damage

Harpoons

Uh oh.Better look out!He throw harpoons at you!One harpoon makes 30 damage.

You can't take his harpoons if they land on the groun and they dissapear after 5 seconds.

Quotes:

Search the guys that you want to draw

You must not draw them all and it's ok if you don't want to draw them

However:

Good nigh!I go to sleep now *yawn*

Hmm...I'll draw the Tatzelwurm and the Scarecrow duking it out. Great ideas, btw.

Awesome Art!

It's so beautiful!

Can you draw the Deerclops? :D

Thank you! :D And yes, I can draw the Deerclops. I've been wanting to draw him for a while. :3

Would you mind drawing Wilson running away from all the aggressive mobs?

- - - Updated - - -

Include deerclops in it too? :p

Sure, I can do that! Edited by Whisper

Tatzelwurm

Hp: 250

Damage: 30

Insanity points: -5 (When he attacks you)

Tatzelwurms are rarely spawning in Rockylands and looks like a giant snake with a cat head and two little arms. They drop monster meat when killed.

He looks like that:

Attachment 3578

Quotes:

The scarecrow

Hp: 260

Damage: 33.3

Insanity points: -2 (when nearby,pro second) -10 (when she hit you)

Scariest. Monster. Ever. The scarecrow are very rare and she has a big hat, a ragged sack as head with a creepy smile and dark eyes with red Lens. The scarecrow follow you with their eyes. Around their neck has the scarecrow a rope. The scarecrow has a ragged jacket. If you come to closely to the scarecrow, the scarecrow is snapping a axe! (Yes from nowhere :p)Now the scarecrow will follow you and try to kill you. In the process,the scarecrow is saying things like:,,Old Macdonald HAD a farm...'' or ,,I just want to play a game!''

Quotes:

The dimension traveler

Hp: 460

Damage: 50

Insanity points: -3 (Every second,near him) -10 (If he hit you)

He was once a human, who has a very magical abbility. He could trave trough dimensions!But what he in this dimensions saw was horrorbile and transformed him to that, what he now is.......

He appears when your sanity under 40 is.After 30 seconds, he will appear.He is very slow.But if you run away from him, he teleport him in your near!He makes strange noieses, it sounds like thousand

voices that whispers strange things.Btw, he dissapears after 50 seconds, but if your sanity still under 40 is he appears again after 30 seconds. He has a fine suit, very long arms and legs a top hat, a steam-punky gasmask that cover his whole head and two white glowing eyes.Walls don't protect you he just make his legs longer and step over the walls. (Yup, that looks creepy)

He drops 2-5 nightmare fuel.

Quotes:

The undead parade

Hp: 800

Damage: 5 (Every second, when near)

Insanity points: -5 (Every second, when near)

The undead parade appears after day 25 when you sanity reach 20.Every monster (Crawling horror, hounds etc. ) will dissappear when the parade spawn.First it will be (very)foggy, you can hear music and then, the undead parade will spawn from a randomly corner on the screen .The parade will despawn after 30 seconds.Those guys are getting more and more if you rob many graves.Pro grave join 2 ghosts more the parade. The parade looks like many zombies/ghosts in uniform with music instruments.They make sounds like ghosts and zombies and they play on their intruments.They are a little bit faster as the player and they try to kill you.

Quotes:

The undead diver

Hp: 600

Damage: 50, 30

Insanity points: -1 (Every second, when near) -5 (When he hit you)

He looks like a huge diver from the year 1930 with some seaweed a oil lamp in his right hand and a basket full of harpoons.He is so fast as the player and he got two attacks.He drop some of his harpoons (5-8) .He despawn at the morning.

Fist

He want to punch you! IN THE FACE!

But he need time to take a swing.It does 50 damage

Harpoons

Uh oh.Better look out!He throw harpoons at you!One harpoon makes 30 damage.

You can't take his harpoons if they land on the groun and they dissapear after 5 seconds.

Quotes:

Search the guys that you want to draw

You must not draw them all and it's ok if you don't want to draw them

However:

Good nigh!I go to sleep now *yawn*

Hmm...I'll do the Tatzelwurm and the Scarecrow. Nice ideas!

QUOTE=RetroGamer2000;113511]Awesome Art!

It's so beautiful!

Can you draw the Deerclops? :D

Yeah, I can draw him. I've been wanting to for a while.

Would you mind drawing Wilson running away from all the aggressive mobs?

- - - Updated - - -

Include deerclops in it too? :p

Sure, why not? This'll be a challenge. I probably won't have all of them, but most at least.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4788[/ATTACH]Alright, RetroGamer2000, here's the Deerclops! This was my first time drawing him, so I hope it's not too bad...

Ok, here's my critic:He looks good but he have black limbs.And they are hairy.And if you make a pic for someone,you should write [MENTION=6065]RetroGamer2000[/MENTION] [MENTION=12860]Whisper[/MENTION]see?

Ok, here's my critic:He looks good but he have black limbs.And they are hairy.And if you make a pic for someone,you should write [MENTION=6065]RetroGamer2000[/MENTION] [MENTION=12860]Whisper[/MENTION]see?

Alright, thanks for that. As for the colors, I pull them directly from the wiki photos, so it turned out a weird purple-brown color. I just made them brown in a moment of 'LOL WHATEVER'!