Hamlet on PS4

I don't know about PS4, but the Switch version of Don't Starve hasn't had an update in I think two years, with no word from Klei about anything going to happen with them. That leads me to believe console versions of the game won't be getting Hamlet. Which is a shame, because I really like Hamlet.

9 hours ago, kiwikenobi said:

I don't know about PS4, but the Switch version of Don't Starve hasn't had an update in I think two years, with no word from Klei about anything going to happen with them. That leads me to believe console versions of the game won't be getting Hamlet. Which is a shame, because I really like Hamlet.

I too like Hamlet. Just the idea of having your own house, being able to both make and spend money and creating your own shopping districts is so cool and exciting. I don't know when there was last update for PS4 but regardless of that I really hope that we will get Hamlet on PS4 and all other platforms as well. I am hoping for a quality of life update that would bring doors to Don't Starve and add missing world customization options on both DS and DST.

Archived