7 hours ago, GetNerfedOn said:

Personally I find the ruins bishops the hardest to engage.

You can't dodge them without large enough speed boosts, and their high health means they're going to burn through lots of your armor. Also, it doesnt help that they usually spawn in numbers. And they get free hits when you run away.

Avoid engaging them if you're unprepared, or have Rooks ram into them. If you plan on fighting them make sure you've got enough armor, heals and weapons to tank them.

They are the worts thing to fight there but a thing that i never do but i should is to bring a pan flaute to put sleep them, so usefull in atrium where maybe there is 5 together 

8 hours ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

They are the worts thing to fight there but a thing that i never do but i should is to bring a pan flaute to put sleep them, so usefull in atrium where maybe there is 5 together 

I've been doing ruins rushes as Willow lately, and let me tell you - Bernie is a life saver for tanking these!  I get to 1v1 bishops while he distracts the entire room.  So good.

3 minutes ago, Shosuko said:

I've been doing ruins rushes as Willow lately, and let me tell you - Bernie is a life saver for tanking these!  I get to 1v1 bishops while he distracts the entire room.  So good.

willow is so useful for ruins. That moments with 4 terrorbeaks in your back...

Archived