Developers, propose...

So far, everyone is giving ideas and feedbacks here. But. ¿What about the muscle, the deciders? Developers should open their own topics regarding things or mechanics they want to include or change in future patchs and contents, and why. That way, we could provide opinions that could reveal them flaws or unforeseen opportunities. This game is post launch now, and the best surprise is brand new and polished content, even more polished old content. It could save more work than releasing surprise features that have to be reworked right away, like an avalanche of fixes to be made. There could even be votings between propositions to know what to work on next. Do not get me wrong, this is Kleis game. If they believe the gamers would love later what they hate in paper now, no reason not to do it, but, this way, the community may know where the work is headed and why, so they can give more feedback in that particular direction.

Last time they were about to include new content pack, they announced it on twitch stream and then gathered our feedback on the forum. They changed some of initial ideas based on our comments, added more stuff, and it worked pretty well.

Currently they are focusing on fixing issues, I don't see a point in feedback loop here. I mean - would anyone say "no klei, dont fix this bug, we like it."? I don't think so.

When new content pack/DLC will be announced, they will once more inform us before that and we will have time for feedback, so don't worry :)

On 5/8/2020 at 10:12 AM, pether said:

Currently they are focusing on fixing issues, I don't see a point in feedback loop here. I mean - would anyone say "no klei, dont fix this bug, we like it."? I don't think so.

I think bug-fixing is not what the OP had in mind. I feel that he would like the devs opening up a bit more about new features or mechanic changes on the forum, which they will certainly work on at some point in the future (or might be working on right now). Maybe even opening the floor for discussion or (non-binding) votes on new features or changes. And personally, I agree that getting a rough understanding about where the game is headed would be great.

Archived