Waterfall in Water (off some kind)

image.thumb.png.f12365cf580a07f1b8973694f46877e2.png

Not sure it is a bug, or a feature. I know high pressure oil blobs and what happens, when i poke them (love that). That little waterfall has its highest peak at 4.000kg. Can it break surrounding stuff? Still wonder. 

4 hours ago, Baer said:

Can it break surrounding stuff?

Yes. Though this situation is unusual, the pressure is real. I have had this happen accidentally and break tiles that were too soft.

Edit: And check this out as an application of that increased pressure:

18 hours ago, Baer said:

image.thumb.png.f12365cf580a07f1b8973694f46877e2.png

Not sure it is a bug, or a feature. I know high pressure oil blobs and what happens, when i poke them (love that). That little waterfall has its highest peak at 4.000kg. Can it break surrounding stuff? Still wonder. 

This can break walls, specifically natural tiles and built tiles.  The pressure required to break a tile appears to be related to the hardness of a tile, but I am not completely sure when tiles break.  It will never break a wall that is at least 3 tiles thick. 

Additionally, airflow tiles and doors cannot be broken by pressure.

This can be used to infinitely compress liquids, as the pressure does not effect buildings like pumps.

Archived