Wilson Refresh Ideas?

So with a lot of lore being introduced in the rework animations (cough, Winona), I've been wondering. What would a Wilson rework look like?

More Uses For Beard Hair

As of right now, it's kinda only useful for Meat Effigies (as far as I know) and it might be neat to use for some clothing that could potentially keep you dry/warm yet also reduce sanity (cause, well, it's beard hair).

Insight Into Lore

This is less an ingame thing, but I personally really want to know how Wilson ties into everything. We know Wendy is related to Maxwell, Winona is Charlie's sister... but what about Wilson? Was he just chosen as a test run, or does it run deeper?

More Science!

Perhaps we can tap into his background and give him some exclusive scientific recipes; a variation on the Divining Rod that can locate resources (a la Wheeler's Navigadget), electric weaponry, or some stronger heals perhaps? He's a scientist, he ought to have something rattling around in that head of his!

- Tap Into Being The 'First' Survivor

Maybe, seeing as DST is the 'sequel', Wilson could be more adept at spotting things, seeing as he's been there the longest. Predicting hound attacks a day in advance, seeing other's shadow creatures at a higher sanity, things like that, perhaps?

Well, those are my ideas! Tell me if anything is out of line, since this is my first post. I've been maining Wilson for most of my time playing, and I really wanna see what else this manlet has up his sleeve.

These are pretty interesting ideas so far, I made a topic where I gathered a few other people's ideas and mixed and revised them a little! As a person who mains Wilson myself, I really wonder what the rework could be as I really hope it sticks true to Wilson's character.

Here is my post of the idea!:)

Archived