I can't see my Twitch Skins

I don't know what it is but for some reason I can't see any of my Twitch skins in my Belongings when I am in-game.I can see Skins I've purchased or woven from spools, but not any of the the ones I've gotten from watching Twitch Streams. I'm not sure if it's a bug or what but it's aggravating to say the least. Especially when I was denied the Crystallized Honey Dome Skin from this updates Twitch Stream Drops. I still have access to my old Twitch Skins when I play (e.g. Ringmasters Top hat). I tried uninstalling and re-downloading the game but it did nothing. I'm not sure of what to do. I hope I am not the only one who is experiencing this. And I certainly hope it's not an issue with my laptop. If anyone has any advice on what to do I'm all ears. Thank you for taking the time to read this and have a nice day/evening!

@Paxtonnnn

Looking at the screenshots I captured and posted on my Steam Account of this issue..........Yes. Yes it is....I'll remedy this immediately and keep you updated as necessary. God I'm a silly goose. :apathy: 

Issue remedied and all three of the new skins are in my possession. (I went onto a random DST stream on Twitch and found out that I was literally 17 seconds off of getting the Crystallized Honeycomb skin.)Thank you again @Paxtonnnn hope you have a lovely day! :wilson_vforvictory::wilson_flower:

Hey guys I having the same issue here :(

While I'm playing on a online server I can't see any of these skins, I see the basic one that comes with the game. 

Could someone help me please?  Thank you for reading and have a nice day!

Schermata 2020-05-06 alle 16.20.19.png

On 4/24/2020 at 11:55 PM, GoldenOkami94 said:

...Especially when I was denied the Crystallized Honey Dome Skin from this updates Twitch Stream Drops....

https://accounts.klei.com/account/rewards

On 5/6/2020 at 3:23 PM, caliop said:

Hey guys I having the same issue here :(

While I'm playing on a online server I can't see any of these skins, I see the basic one that comes with the game. 

Could someone help me please?  Thank you for reading and have a nice day!

image.thumb.png.07dc77dda5c316ece6e986b7705bfe97.png

You skin items by selecting a variant from the crafting tabs (or clean sweeper from recent update). If you have an alternate then you'll have arrows to the left and right of the item picure.

Archived