Help With Twitch Drops

I recently reset my PC and forgot my twitch account (and gmail account!). I created a new account, but I can't connect it because I have to disconnect the old account. How can I still link my account?

• Developer
10 minutes ago, ItIsMe said:

I recently reset my PC and forgot my twitch account (and gmail account!). I created a new account, but I can't connect it because I have to disconnect the old account. How can I still link my account?

Hey, this is actually something we're working on improving very soon! If all goes well, we should be updating the Klei Account page to get around this issue where you're still linked to an old twitch account.

16 hours ago, PeterA said:

Hey, this is actually something we're working on improving very soon! If all goes well, we should be updating the Klei Account page to get around this issue where you're still linked to an old twitch account.

Ok, thanks! Please let me know when this issue is fixed.

• Developer
4 hours ago, ItIsMe said:

Ok, thanks! Please let me know when this issue is fixed.

You can try now. The twitch account now will show as an internal ID for the moment (it's a bug we're working on still), but you should be able to link to a new twitch account now. Let us know how that fares for you.

Hello, I have such a problem. After watching a certain amount of time on a twitch, I got notifications that I received gifts in Don't Starve Together. When I enter the game, nothing comes to me. The connection with the account and the twitch is successful.

Also, this problem did not arise for me alone.

Archived