Abigail's skin

Hello:)

Recently I acquired a skin for abigail and her flower which were introduced in her recent rework, is there a way to use the skin from spawn or do i really have to manually craft the flower before being able to use it?

7 hours ago, hofoxevu said:

-snip-

At the moment the only way to use the new skin is to craft a new flower, despawn abigail if she is in the world with the default skin, and cast her again from the new flower. 

The beta introduced a new item that allows to apply different skins to pre-existing items, so when they apply that update, we will be able to change the original flower with that.

For now- it’s not too hard to obtain 1 mourning glory & 1 Nightmare fuels to craft a new flower.

Since the Ingredients to craft that new thing everyone keeps talking about costs 6 dark petals and 3 living logs- It may be faster and easier for Wendy to just go get the 1 Glory & 1 Nightmare Fuel.

The Character And structures the clean sweep WILL help is Willow- You’ll no longer need to build a new Bernie to turn it into Ashley so no more intentionally lowering your sanity to get beard hair if a Wilson isn’t in the server.

And I’ll no longer need to hammer down regular pig houses in my server to replace them with the Canadian one I’ve purchased.

Archived