DLC Suggestion - Other Worlds

When the dupes reaches some of this planets , it will be nice if they can land there and start digging or creating a base from the top to the bottom and then, build some kind of Teleport and transport materials and dupes. It Will be nice if you can have both worlds in the same screen ... i Know i Know,  it will be a mess and unplayable ( PC Spects ) , but... it will be fun. 

It`s been suggested before and i think it would be doable but not with 2 maps going on at the same time. It should be more like cave systems in DS. When the rocket reaches a destination it should pause the main base and give you a smaller map with the rocket and dupe(s) inside. They could dig to find resources, artifacts etc. But it would have a limited time after which the dupe would have to return to the rocket and set off home.

Would probably require a rework to how rockets work but honestly the current version isn`t too exciting.

3 hours ago, Sasza22 said:

It`s been suggested before and i think it would be doable but not with 2 maps going on at the same time. It should be more like cave systems in DS. When the rocket reaches a destination it should pause the main base and give you a smaller map with the rocket and dupe(s) inside. They could dig to find resources, artifacts etc. But it would have a limited time after which the dupe would have to return to the rocket and set off home.

Would probably require a rework to how rockets work but honestly the current version isn`t too exciting.

Im not sure about the limit time, also i would like to see some robots doing this kind of job like the robominer but with wheels. 

I agree that now is not very exiting, also generate some of the coolants and stuff for making rocket fuel is not the best way to do it. 

5 hours ago, Sebastiangperez said:

Im not sure about the limit time,

Well the dupe could have limited food or something. Maybe you could control how much supplies the rocket takes.

5 hours ago, Sebastiangperez said:

also i would like to see some robots doing this kind of job like the robominer but with wheels

Maybe there could be a possibility to build a small base out there powered withsolar panels (you`d need to bring building material with yourself) and it would collect the stuff for you so it`s ready when you land next time.

1 hour ago, Sasza22 said:

Well the dupe could have limited food or something. Maybe you could control how much supplies the rocket takes.

Make sense , i forgot about the food. 

1 hour ago, Sasza22 said:

Maybe there could be a possibility to build a small base out there powered with solar panels (you`d need to bring building material with yourself) and it would collect the stuff for you so it`s ready when you land next time.

It will be nice if they can use the same Pod as a teleport device and an option that you can build another in a remote planet. 

Archived