All Bosses Guide - Solo

13 hours ago, GLERMZ said:

All of these tactics I've done them with Wes, just taking more time and a lot more resources. If you like to wast more time, resources or not fight the boss yourself or face his abilities there is plenty you can do outside of the ways i shown. 

I think we would rather see you do this as the said character  We all know that wolf is the easiest character  and the fastest to do all this maybe even warly can beat wolfgang now in speedruns  if doing character specific runs rather than changing characters

and we did put suggestions because there are different ways to fight the bosses  you just showed ones you like to do  does it mean its the best method  no but then again no method is the best it really does depend on what the player wants.  I have fought everything on the surface with a beefalo  which means i am not allowed to tank  so fights like bee queen and dragonfly take much longer to do 

in reality its just not impressive to show off this "guide" as wolfgang  now dont get me wrong the ideas can be used with all characters. but the methods you chose dont fit well  with all characters. Even if it is possible to do the methods with each one.

Wolfgang's the character you should pick because.. he's the character whose main benefit is their ability to kill bosses faster. Of course that's going to be a good idea! The character you pick if you want to cook is warly, The character you pick if you want to chop a bunch of trees is woody. The character you pick if you want things to die faster is wolfgang, a character who is better at making things die and not much else. There's always going to be someone widely better at a specific tasks, and killing bosses is a specific task. his 2x isn't even that insane compared to say how good max is at chopping vs a wilson.

8 hours ago, EsaiXD said:

I think we would rather see you do this as the said character  We all know that wolf is the easiest character  and the fastest to do all this maybe even warly can beat wolfgang now in speedruns  if doing character specific runs rather than changing characters 

Close still doubt it. Also my 49 days boss rush was just with Wolfgang no character swap. 

and we did put suggestions because there are different ways to fight the bosses  you just showed ones you like to do  does it mean its the best method  no but then again no method is the best it really does depend on what the player wants.  I have fought everything on the surface with a beefalo  which means i am not allowed to tank  so fights like bee queen and dragonfly take much longer to do 

No where in the guide was mentioned it was the best method, no where in the guide was mentioned it was to be used outside of Wolfgang. Can it be? Yes. Was the purpose of the guide for that? No.
The point of this guide, just like the disclaimer said was, My methods, in the time i normally do them, with the items i normally do them the first time i do them and with Wolfgang. If that is not what someone is looking for, there are other guides or strats that they can go search for.

In no shape or form i said this was the only way, in any shape or form i bashed any other methods. People drift from the convo because its "Wolfgang" and they nitpick :)

in reality its just not impressive to show off this "guide" as wolfgang  now dont get me wrong the ideas can be used with all characters. but the methods you chose dont fit well  with all characters. Even if it is possible to do the methods with each one.

For me is impressive to show because i'm not doing this to FLEX or to prove how good i am just like many people here words tend to come across, i'm doing this because

A) I did help a lot of people defeat their bosses for the first time the moment i started to explain them my methods
B) A lot of people after the video already started to defeat the bosses for their first time.

More people killing bosses and getting to the end game of DST more quickly means more people will stick around to this game and the game will keep progressing and growing. 

Also as a final note, this methods are perfectly good for 2 players, witch this game is catered for, multiplayer!

On 4/21/2020 at 2:23 AM, EsaiXD said:

I feel like if your so keen to bash a guide catered for NEWER less EXPERIENCED players, then go make a super difficult wes guide catered for the elitism you seem to be portraying. this guide is geard towards helping newer players kill their first set of bosses and is amazingly helpful for most at that. 

Honestly, the elitist jerks like you rly need to tone down the douchiness. going to give the dst community a real bad reputation,

Archived