Crabby Hermit should give better rewards for completing repeated/extra tasks

I've been having a lot of fun with the update so far (especially since I've been obsessed with fishing at sea since Hook, Line & Inker). The Crabby Hermit is really cool for a lot of reasons, but the thing I like the most about her is that she rewards you for doing tasks for her. My favorite task is the one where you have to give her 5 heavy fish, because it gives the weight mechanic and the heavy weighted lure unique functional relevance.

But, I do wish the rewards for completing these quests more than once was better. From what I can tell from the times I've done the task (and some other ones, like filling her drying racks) is that you don't get much for doing them. Just some shells, and honey if you've planted flowers on her island.

I think a good change would be to make her include a special lure or fish food in every few bundles of thanks you get from her, or in the first bundle you get each day. Fish food in particular would be a really cool reward to get from her, in my opinion.

Archived