Antithesis updates?

28 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Okay, something I noticed about these character updates and the reactions people have toward them is "I want new things but it's too easy". Devs should probably juggle with the antithesis of the new additions. This way we can get the new additions and equal frustrations at the same time without saying "CHARACTER IS OP".

Hence my explanation of Webber still being weak toward Charlie if he does get night vision and I definitely like Axelocke's idea.

So how about a third addition on the roadmap rotation could be bosses and other things that can be the opposite of the character updates we've gotten?

With Winona, her update was about industry with her spotlight and gem batteries.

Wortox was about souls and teleportation

Willow involved Bernie's upgrade and fire immunity

Wormwood had to do with farming and nature based armor

Warly had to do with cooking and energy boosts

Woodie had to do with therian shifting

Wurt was with her merm colonialisation

Then we have Wendy with her sister's health boosts with preservation and plant based knowledge.

If we can figure out each of these updates antithesis's with new dangers, the fans will be appeased and I'm pretty sure this could lead to some crafty game design.

So yeah, new dangers, new bosses, and pacification of the horrid "WHO URT ESS OHPEEEEEEE" threads would be a nice change of pace.

Especially if you can juggle between Character refresh, Return of them update, and finally antithesis. The game will appease both newcomers and veterans.

Archived