Kicked players drop their items & Meat Balls have effects!!!

Well, I've been playing DST for a while now (on PC em PS4), and my friends and I always have the same problem: we're playing on cooperative server and some player come in our game, set the base on fire and/or take the most valuable items and then leave!!!! I feel unsafe playing DST without my friends because of those people who ruin our game. So, i've been thinking about some solutions:
1) That we can report those users. In PS4, specially. And they receive punishment for those acts;

2) When a Player is kicked/banned all his things is automatically dropped on the floor and he leave the game with nothing on their inventory. Because, sometimes, we're affraid of kickim the player and he have something valuable on his inventory.

Now, another sugestion. MEAT BALLS!!!!!

The food that is most easy to make. Imagine if the items that you use to cook your meat balls produced differents meat balls? For exemple: If you make yoour meat balls with green mushroom, you'll receive +5 os sanity besides the normal meat balls give, or if you use ice than you have "Ice meat balls" and you lost 5ºC of heat, or if you use pepper, than you receive 5ºC of heat. Got it? I think that's nice :)

So, that's my suggestions for now. I hope we see at least the changes about the mean players soon.

Your on console right? Just do what I do kick them from the game and initiate a server Rollback by clicking in your Analog stick scrolling to the Rollback feature.. any items someone left the game with will be returned.

you can roll back by 1-5 days... so if someone joined your world and caused pure havoc you can roll the game back to before they ever even joined. Hope this Info helps you! :) 

On 4/4/2020 at 7:28 PM, Mike23Ua said:

Your on console right? Just do what I do kick them from the game and initiate a server Rollback by clicking in your Analog stick scrolling to the Rollback feature.. any items someone left the game with will be returned.

you can roll back by 1-5 days... so if someone joined your world and caused pure havoc you can roll the game back to before they ever even joined. Hope this Info helps you! :) 

On 4/11/2020 at 2:57 PM, JonatannossreP said:

Why not ask for a password feature on servers, since I assume there is none on console given the existence of this topic? Only players with your password can join

I'm on console. But imagine that: I know i can roll back, but people need to pay for their actions. There's a lot of people who only come to the game to set things on fire. This person isn't playing on cooperative mode on a cooperative server! We need the repport button SAP.

Some times you just want to know new people to play with and you let your world open. The password doesnt work here. Some times is exausting to keep rolling back because people screw up your game. I'm affraid to leave my 500 days game open to some one just trow thigs on fire!

Just ban them out of your server.. don’t kick, kicking only temporarily removes, BAN as in can not ever get back in.

If they are Hackers however... even if you ban them they’ll get back in rather you have passwords on or not.

Just report those people directly through Xbox Live, cause they aren’t Klei’s problem to deal with.

Archived