Disallow duplicant interaction on automated dispenser

I looked around a bit but couldn't find one. Isn't there a mod that allows to choose whether or not duplicants can interact with automated dispensers, similarly to conveyor loaders?
If not, would it be hard/ impossible to make one?
It would allow so many efficient builds, especially with the new Sweepy.

I wanted to make a mod with similar functionality. applicable not only to dispensers, but also to generators, farms, storage bins, refinement buildings, etc.
but I was not sure that this would be in demand.
maybe I’ll be creating a mod in the coming days.

On 4/4/2020 at 9:51 AM, Sanchozz said:

I realized I wasn't following my own thread anymore, so I checked it and found this. Lol. You are a GOD.
I can't believe this wasn't done before, it opens up so many possibilities! Thank you!!!!!!

EDIT: As we can all see from the mod page, I wasn't the only one craving for it :-D

Thanks mate!

Ok this is really cool. My Dupes run always over the map to put one thing, in something, that should be automated and travel way back again. usual i deconstruct, or wall in, to prevent this. But sometimes it is not possible, like wood farms with Pips in it. 

On 4/25/2020 at 12:55 AM, Baer said:

Ok this is really cool. My Dupes run always over the map to put one thing, in something, that should be automated and travel way back again. usual i deconstruct, or wall in, to prevent this. But sometimes it is not possible, like wood farms with Pips in it. 

I've been using this mod for 2 weeks and it has already changed my base. Seriously, this is gold, everyone should have it. Thanks again @Sanchozz

Archived