Twich drops didn't drop on PS4

I have a problem with Don't Starve Together Twich Drops, also 

So i conected my PS4 account with my Klei and Twitch accounts and I verified the email and it said that everything is set. I got the glass eyebrella before but this time i didn't get the crystal wardrobe. The streamers drops were on on and I watched the stream for eight hours. I also bought the ice flingomatic skin with points and I haven't got it too.

I sent a ticket but i got a automated response directing me to the forums so if someone knows how to fix this please tell me.

Hey there, if you are having trouble with Twitch drops, please see our support page regarding this: https://support.klei.com/hc/en-us/articles/360037394452-Earned-Twitch-Drops-are-not-showing-up-in-Don-t-Starve-Together

@HaurenosIf the issue persists after following the steps in the link above, as stated on the automated reply - please reply directly to the automated email response to confirm you need human help, we will always get back to you within 24-48 hours depending support load. 

Archived