Maxwell in game has only 2 perks while the rest of the characters have 3 and technically receiving sanity from unnatural things could be a third perk but Technically we could connect that to his second perk “can split his mind” showing that he is use to magic and his 3rd perk has nothing to do with his gameplay other but lines and lore and so here’s my concept for the 3rd perk

- can make illusions and cheap tricks

there are other pages in the codex revealing new spells

contents consist of...

= angered illusion

maxwell can transform himself into the angered version of himself and scaring away creatures

5e7698d35596a_9k.jpeg.d0b3031b4a20016e1dfb2425f4dfe3b1.jpeg

however, Maxwell can be kick out of this illusion if taken damage

- valuable illusion 

maxwell can create a fake version of a item which can not be used as a material, you can use this to your advantage such as making a carrot illusion and using the illusion as bait for a trap

- mirror distraction

maxwell can create a mirror illusion of himself or anyone else and any creature will target the illusions if they don’t see the actual being 

That was my 3rd perk for maxwell, if anyone has other suggestions I will gladly listen :)

F7B659CE-F907-42CE-B3F1-B80834429E15.jpeg

On 21/03/2020 at 8:28 PM, Mr0idealistic said:

- valuable illusion 

maxwell can create a fake version of a item which can not be used as a material, you can use this to your advantage such as making a carrot illusion and using the illusion as bait for a trap

Archived