Yet again, another concept, take a gander

- bearded grass gecko

unlike its smaller kin, this one is a bit bigger and sports a grass beard which Has a nasty surprise if you cut it, if you do shave the beard you will get grass but the gecko (assuming you did it when it was a sleep) will wake up and act very hostile until it grows its beard back

if killed, you will receive a large quantity of grass and plant meat

- grasschoppers

if killed, you will receive stingers

as you trim the geckos grass beard, grasschoppers will attack and try to defend the beard like bees and they’re hive

- bellyfish

large jelly looking thing, if a player were to come into contact with it they will be traded in it unless if another player is there for support

if killed, you will be rewarded with fresh water fish and slime

how to use slime

you can place it on the ground and if a creature were to step on it they will be stuck for a while

- pokaspine

as you travel through the sands, you will come across a pokaspine, if you agitate It the creature will roll up and become a sharp spikey wheel and try to run you over

if killed, you will be rewarded with meat and hounds teeth 

- pelican

while your fishing in the sea, a pelican may come down and steal your catch 

if killed, you will be rewarded with feathers and what ever it had consumed 

those are my third creature concept, anyone want to give me feedback :)

A pelican like that one in shipwrecked?

Your creatures seems interesting, though i like the ones from your second thread better. Any more details about them, because right know there isn't much to talk about them, like why would you want to interact with them or what drop would they have, or even (but that one is more like in future project) how would they look?I kinda can imagine them Also I'm imagining Pokaspine looks like a sea urchin thing(or whatever it's called, that spiky thing) but in sand, going after me or something.

4 hours ago, Kuba5565 said:

A pelican like that one in shipwrecked?

Your creatures seems interesting, though i like the ones from your second thread better. Any more details about them, because right know there isn't much to talk about them, like why would you want to interact with them or what drop would they have, or even (but that one is more like in future project) how would they look?I kinda can imagine them Also I'm imagining Pokaspine looks like a sea urchin thing(or whatever it's called, that spiky thing) but in sand, going after me or something.

You know you have a point, why we kill creatures in don’t starve is because they carry some value to us or they’re just to dangerous, I might remake this topic thank you kuba :)

Archived