How Clearance:Vacancy works ?

Or i don`t understand how Vacancy works or is not work properly. just my opinion but i think it will be better if it sends a green signal whew is all full. i tried tt o create a automation using the new conter. but i think they can`t countdown so i don't have ideas.5e6e8961557d9_CapturadeTela(313).thumb.png.122e6d09512be9635282784452b93a2d.png

The thing is it`s now set to "always permitted" so they can come through and just drop the suit. It`s kinda misleading as the button in the bottom shows the setting you get when you click it not the current one. With "vacancy" the dupe won`t be allowed to pass.

On 15/03/2020 at 5:24 PM, Sasza22 said:

The thing is it`s now set to "always permitted" so they can come through and just drop the suit. It`s kinda misleading as the button in the bottom shows the setting you get when you click it not the current one. With "vacancy" the dupe won`t be allowed to pass.

year, i figured myself and I feel so dumb right now. anyway, that is really confusing i never noticed there is a status on screen. and this is a button witch an inverted thing write. :shock: 

Archived