every single renewable cell

makes every resource/critter/plant/feature renewable like:

Resources:
fossil: I found no way to get renewable fossil without the red dwarf planet, and not all worlds have this planet 
Aluminium: you can only get from printing pod if you already discovers one, not every world has aluminium i guess, you can also gets from red dwarf
Snow: you can only get via Frozen biome, making it non-renewable
Abyssalite: you can only get renewable abyssalite from volcanic planet

Critter: nvm it looks like all critters are renewable xD

Plants:

Nosh Sprout: only wild, not every asteroid, however, you can still get Spicy Tofu at printing pod
Waterweed: you can only find wild in Tide Pool Biome, but if you're playing The Badlands asteroid you can't get it and make the delicious frost burger, so you can't make the perfect morale duplicant

Feature:

Printing Pod: you can't get another of this, however you can MELT it, making duplicants and some of plants, resources, food, critters and lore non-renewable
Gravitas and ruins decor: you can destroy it to get some resources, but you can't make it
Anti Entropy Thermo-Nullifier: you can deconstruct it and get some refined metal, but you can't make it back
certain artifacts: i'm lazy so i'm not saying the non-renewables

The Printing Pod, Geysers and planets are great features to get renewable things, sadly, not all planets and geysers are in every asteroid

I have been thinking they could change the space part, so rather than just having the current number of objects, the telescope has to "scan" space to even discover them, before they can start analyzing them.

That way, you could have many more space objects in the game, but make some of them much harder to find, giving more chances for needed objects, and a long-term reason to keep the telescope running.

Abyssalite is not an issue though, it's one of the 4 randoms you can find on any object in space, and gives the highest percentage of the 4.

...i guess another option could be that any object that isn't available from any space object's default elements, and is not renewable locally, could be added to the random elements that you can find on them.

i think space is the answer, how about been able to colonize them? just as if you started on a new world, with the new addition of the loudspeaker you can automate everything that could potentially fail in your main colony and link alerts to it, so that if you are managing your other colony you get a notification if something goes wrong in your initial colony, this would open the door for a greatly increased gameplay time and also resource aquisition, actually, you know what? this idea reminded me about "Ogame" maybe in a future we could even build space ships with wich fight an AI or even in a far away future, other players? it would expand the gameplay possibilities infinitely.

Archived