Abort Multiple Construction

Hi there, I loooooove your game. no more sleep for me, but that's ok =)

Is it possible to abort multiple construction jobs with one click/action? Sometimes i try to build long lines of wire/pipe/concrete an my hand slips a little off the track, so i have to click one everey single wrong placed construction tile to stop construnction

6 hours ago, feiyve said:

Hi there, I loooooove your game. no more sleep for me, but that's ok =)

Is it possible to abort multiple construction jobs with one click/action? Sometimes i try to build long lines of wire/pipe/concrete an my hand slips a little off the track, so i have to click one everey single wrong placed construction tile to stop construnction

omg, you poor soul, cant even imagine what you been through to build your base xD. press "C" then hold and drag left mouse click, that will cancel any pending job in the area you select.

On 13.03.2020 at 1:01 PM, feiyve said:

Sometimes i try to build long lines of wire/pipe/concrete an my hand slips a little off the track, so i have to click one everey single wrong placed construction tile to stop construnction

Hold SHIFT when making long straight line of wall/wire/ladder/pipe/anything that should go straight

Archived