EMME - Efficient and Modulable Magma Eater

Hello, today i present you EMME !

An Efficient and Modulable Magma Eater

200307125257433659.jpg

200307125305283781.jpg

All doors are unpowered, if you want it to be powered , you need to understand my automation and adjust it but imo it's just a wast of power.

Avantages:

Modulable !

Compact !

Efficient !

Need power only to cool steam turbines !

Produce power with or without module! the amount depend of the module attached

Harvestable ignous rock !

Can't fail !

Customisable magma input !

Disadvantages:

A lot of automation

need to be "initialized"

Require a lot of steel and diamond

Not tested a lot

If you want your steam turbines on the other side, automation placement need to be modified

How to build and start:

the Door B MUST BE build AFTER all the automation, it will initialize the sequence. Turn off the germ sensor(you can remplace it with whatever togglable  sensor you want) so magma don't fall on you, Build everything then turn on the sensor, then to start the magma eater you need to send a green signal to the Door A with a temporary sensor connected directly to it, when you see magma falling immediatly set the signal to red then break this sensor and voila !

You use three glitch :

- Heat transfer bug through mesh tile.

- Teleport diagonaly the igneous debris.

- Improve anormaly (by 20) the heat transfer by blocking the debris a in a door.

I don't judge those exploits but you could tell it contains some. Francis John did an easier version :

47 minutes ago, SamLogan said:

You use three glitch :

- Heat transfer bug through mesh tile.

- Teleport diagonaly the igneous debris.

- Improve anormaly (by 20) the heat transfer by blocking the debris a in a door.

I don't judge those exploits but you could tell it contains some. Francis John did an easier version :

Yes i haven't mentioned that it contains some exploit sorry for that, i have mentioned Francis and Tony on my other post but i forgot to mention these two awesome guys in this one, i have make this build because in Francis design we can't attach a petroleum boiler without using convoyer rail and in Tony's build the ignous rock can't be harvested

Archived