Manual Generator and Research Stations stop

I usually have a few manual generators with low priority so that my idle dupes can do something useful.
The problem is that once they start using it, they keep on it until the batteries are all 100% or the schedule ends.

Suggestion:
Add a check every X seconds to see if there's other chore higher on the dupe priority list. If there is, hop off the manual generator. If not, continue, and check again later.
The check could be every 15s (at 1x speed) after 30s. So they would need to be on the manual generator for at least 30s before considering stopping.

1 hour ago, Sasza22 said:

It`s doable with automation. You can put a weithgt sensor or motion sensor to detec the dupe running on the wheel and a buffer gate and NOT gate to disable the wheel after 30 seconds.

I know. The not gate is not needed with the weight sensor. That's what I do right now.
But it's a hassle. And by doing this, they stop after X seconds even if there's not another chore to be made.
The way I suggested they would only stop if there's another.

Archived