Cant fullscreen

Sorry to read that. Would be nice what 

- OS you're using: WIN10 has sometimes problems with full screen programs. 

- graphic driver you're using. Download the newest driver may solve the problem

- resolution settings you're using: It could be DST itself or your screen setting like scaling or display setting. Also, please check your graphic card settings

How does your other games behave? Did this happen with or without Steam?

Thank you in advance.

41 minutes ago, axxel said:

Sorry to read that. Would be nice what 

- OS you're using: WIN10 has sometimes problems with full screen programs. 

- graphic driver you're using. Download the newest driver may solve the problem

- resolution settings you're using: It could be DST itself or your screen setting like scaling or display setting. Also, please check your graphic card settings

How does your other games behave? Did this happen with or without Steam?

Thank you in advance.

thanks for answering and sorry for not include that info.

the graphic card settings are in default, im using w7. I tried with other games and nothing happend, also i have unistall the game and tried differents drivers. 

The game starts windowed and with 640x480 resolution and when i change the config (1920x1080 (native for the actual screen))nothing happend only the message of accepting the changes but it shows the full screen and resolution that i chosen, if i go back and come again to the settings it shows like before (640x480).  im playing by steam btw

Also i notice that i have put the Full mode on my screen. i will try others . EDIT nothing happend...

Uff it's been a long time since I used win7. Did you managed to get the game to full screen now?

13 hours ago, thetricker1 said:

I tried with other games and nothing happend,

What did you mean by this? Please tell, did this happen with other games, too?

Ok since you uninstalled the game, did you delete the DoNotStarveTogether folder? (Make a copy because your Mod settings will be deleteted, too) It could make a difference.

Another thing to do is to check the properties of the launcher (in the common apps folder). Right click and check if if the game runs in a strange compatibility mode. Is there an option setting for  disabling full screen optimization? Try this too.

2 hours ago, axxel said:

What did you mean by this? Please tell, did this happen with other games, too?

Sorry, my english is not so good :S. With that i meaned that nothing weird happend, other games works well.

Yes, i have tried deleting the .ini when i unistall the game and still working bad but suddenly in the night a friend told me to play and i tried to put the full screen again and works xD

I love informatic, doing nothing thinks could be fixed xD 

Thanks a lot for your help. 

Archived