Dupes spawning with wrong skillpoints.

I just brought Ashkan in to my colony because of his sole digging preference.  However, when I went to prioritize him, he didn't have any digging skill.  Instead, he had +7 Operating.  I thought I was going crazy, so I checked and he in fact does have a digging preference.

Has anyone else experienced this?  Is this a known bug?  (If there is a beta branch, I am on the live branch).

In the pictures, you can see that Ashkan has +7 skill in Operating, but in the second picture, his interest is Digging.   He has +2 to digging because I gave him the Hard Digging perk.

image.thumb.png.293ad35e3c5daa69104b58bceef767b0.png

image.thumb.png.2c3fdbb2d0d6d127c5b7d47847bb8adc.png

Seen it happen quite a few times now.

I roll my second +7 digger and get a random +7 stat instead. 

I always double check at the start of a game now after ending up with a +7 researcher who couldn't do research errands.

Just noticed a Francis John video.  He said the Skill points can sometimes transpose to another stat on the start-up Dupes.  Sounds like a bug to me. 

I also usually have 2 digging Dupes in my start (1 pure digger, 1 digger\builder or digger\supplier, 1 pure researcher).  So did Francis John in his video.

2 minutes ago, angrybovine said:

Just noticed a Francis John video.  He said the Skill points can sometimes transpose to another stat on the start-up Dupes.  Sounds like a bug to me. 

I also usually have 2 digging Dupes in my start (1 pure digger, 1 digger\builder or digger\supplier, 1 pure researcher).  So did Francis John in his video.

It's not just the start up dupes though.  This was a duplicant I spawned in the middle of a game.  This is a reported bug, but it's fairly old.  Perhaps a new report is in order.

Archived