Need help with custom sound files

So, once again I'm here to ask for some modding help, this time about an old character I decided to give a custom voice. I tried to follow some of the steps presented here on other tutorials and also checked some of the custom characters I have saved as well just in case, but something about the coding's not working according to the game it seems.

Error says I need to add a "}" after ASSET{, but there is one after the asset packages; the lines I added inside it were the SOUNDPACKAGE and SOUND one as follows:

3WuaeNV.png

And inside the mod folder itself, I did add a sound folder:

U0BL573.png

My guess is that happened because of the fsb being a "bank" file instead of the usual fsb, but somehow I cannot make a fsb file in a different manner following the tutorials and I'm pretty confused about it myself.

Under the ASSET{ [...] } part, I added these, as character mods such as Wynn and Womp do:

wUPvcVp.png 

And, on woofer.lua, on master_postinit:

local master_postinit = function(inst)
    -- choose which sounds this character will play
    inst.soundsname = "woofer"

Tried changing the death_voice to "death" since that's what it is called on the FMOD files, but same error.

I don't know what exactly is not working here; FMOD files attached for possible analysis since I may be doing something wrong here.

Edit: I FORGOT TO PRINT IT AFTER THE "WAVERLY" WAS CHANGED TO "WOOFER" MY BAD, ERROR STILL STANDS

woof.fev

woof_bank00.fsb

Edited by Frigfrid