Dupe mod

I noticed the last time I booted it up it seems the dupes now always have a bad(negative) trait. Is this the norm now? And is there a mod to make it not do that? One of my biggest initial issues is at least starting with dupes with no negative traits.

If you happen to have an old version on your hard drive not from steam, maybe. But with steam it will update eventually. 

The best solution would be to roll dupes with negative traits that do not matter much.

Like irritable bowel, small bladder or loud sleeper. They do not do harm. Flatulent can be an advantage, because free nat gas.

1 hour ago, SharraShimada said:

@Slvrsrfr do you have some kind of disorder, or what seems to be the problem with the negative traits? Just beeing curious.

But, lowkey, phrasing it like a jerk, for 'curiosities' sake, yeah? Will, 'Because I want to' suffice for you, or is that an issue for you as well?

Sorry, if i offended you in any way. I´m not a native english speaker. So, no need to get upset. And as i sayd before: I´m just curious, and wanted to help. Sometimes, in case of a disorder, we already found a suitable solution for the problem. If its just "because you want to play without negative traits". thats fine with me of course. 

SharraShimada, maybe "disorder" isn't exactly suitable for what you want to say. I'm not a native English speaker but I think you only wanted to ask him if he have a problem with that.

That being said, Slvrsrfr you can use duplicity to modify your save and choose your dupes traits. 

Archived