Suggestion: Basic Fan For Air Circulation

So I was trying to heat up an area for my "pincha pepper" plants with a space heater and the space heater keeps getting hotter and ONLY the air directly nearby gets any hotter.  This means the space heater is almost completely useless as all the air nearby is completely stagnant.  Which got me thinking "I NEED A FAN" but not the Ice-E-Fan for obvious reasons.  I just need a basic "circulate the air" fan.  

And please don't make it require unreasonably hard to come-by resources like plastic.  And it shouldn't be "dupe powered" like the old one was.  This should be easier for dupes to make than the Oxygen diffuser.  

And yes, I realize I can probably make an unreasonable bulky fan with an air pump and a vent right next to it....  

We actually got a fan. The wind tunnel works as one. It`s super bulky, works only during downtime and would probably cause more porblems than it fixes. But it moves air from bottom to top. If something like this can work a similar structure that just moves air could be implemented or modded in using the same code. If it was rotatable as well it would fix the air circualtion problems.

Archived