I need help

All the gifts are random.

The "log in" gift is the daily gift you can receive every 24 hours.

The items you get while playing you can get up to 8 with incrementally more time played after each one. You don't need to wait for this and can just get the 8 weekly by playing it all at once if you want.

This resets every Thursday, so every week 8 items you can get by playing.

The loot you get is completely random. But you earn up to 15 gifts per week, one for logging in each day- the rest for time survived in game.

you should get roughly one gift at 15 minutes, a second at 1 hour survived, a third at 2 hours, a fourth at 4 hours and the 5th at 10 hours.

this is Total time survived mind you- so it doesn’t have to be in the same session or in the same game world.

Once you get a gift it will appear in your top left hand corner to open this you will need to build a Science Machine and stand Next to it Holding LT and X (for Xbox) which if I remember Correctly should be LT and Square for PlayStation (it’s been awhile since I’ve played a PS Console sorry..) 

Anyway if you get a Winters Feast Chest- This CAN NOT be opened in this way, you need to exit your session and open those from the main menu screen under Treasury.

a WF Chest contains 4 Winters Feast themed Curios.. and count as 1 gift.

Archived