My algae terrariums and oxygen diffusers aren't working anymore?

At some point my algae terrariums and oxygen diffusers just stopped working, with no real reason from what I can see. The maximum gas pressure hasn't been reached, I didn't run out of water or algae. I made a different save file to see if they worked there and they did. On my main colony is on cycle 147 and my base is running low on oxygen. If anybody has any ideas to why this is happening and what I can do to fix it I would really appreciate it. I've attached some screenshots of the situation.

Screenshot (1).png

Screenshot (2).png

From the screenshots, the terrarium and diffuser do not contain any algae.

My two guesses are

1) You do not actually have algae available to deliver to these buildings. Check your resource list and make sure there is a sufficient amount of algae available.

Sometimes this is not a matter of availability, but of reachability. A dup that can reach and supply the terrarium/diffuser must also be able to reach the algae.

Problems can arise when you have doors with access restrictions or even with exosuit checkpoints. Once all of the suits are in use, the tasks to obtain algae outside the checkpoint disappear to all inside.

2) Priorities are preventing delivery of the algae. Take a look at the “Errands” tab for those buildings. If algae can be delivered to the building, you should see a duplicant name with a number next to it, indicating where on their list this task is.

You may need to increase the Life Support priority for some/all duplicants so they deliver the algae.

Hope that helps!

8 hours ago, yoakenashi said:

From the screenshots, the terrarium and diffuser do not contain any algae.

My two guesses are

1) You do not actually have algae available to deliver to these buildings. Check your resource list and make sure there is a sufficient amount of algae available.

Sometimes this is not a matter of availability, but of reachability. A dup that can reach and supply the terrarium/diffuser must also be able to reach the algae.

Problems can arise when you have doors with access restrictions or even with exosuit checkpoints. Once all of the suits are in use, the tasks to obtain algae outside the checkpoint disappear to all inside.

2) Priorities are preventing delivery of the algae. Take a look at the “Errands” tab for those buildings. If algae can be delivered to the building, you should see a duplicant name with a number next to it, indicating where on their list this task is.

You may need to increase the Life Support priority for some/all duplicants so they deliver the algae.

Hope that helps!

It was because the algae was unreachable and I just didn't realize. Thank you for the help!

Archived