Beefalo Pen, help

im doing this in oasis base/biom... so i built a pen with walls in dst and i try to relocate beefalos for easy access.. i used two methods but it doesnt work. dont know where i making the mistakes

1st method= using beefalo horn to call 3-4 beefalo and they following me. then i put them in pen but they keep trying to go their own biom..

2nd method= i ride 2-3 beefalos into the pen and killing all the others.. then, when the baby beefalo borns, i kill all the adults in the pen and wait for the baby to be an adult.. but after baby became adult, it still didnt accept the biom... it still trying to go back to its own biom..

Any help, suggestion pls?

There is always one “leader” beefalo that every beefalo will follow . If you move that beefalo to the pen the others will follow. Also the beefalo that the others look exactly the same as all the others so don’t bother at trying to figure that out. You need to be lucky.

I find it’s easier to do this with smaller herds, yet I always struggle with the process as well. A small herd of around 6 or more is much easier than when a herd reaches maximum size at 24. I wish there was more knowledge here about this. Beefalo move very slowly on their own. 

Archived