Small problem or me being blinder than normal: Hot Tub

HI! 

Love the new update, but I've run into a itty bitty problem that I hope someone in here can help me with. 

I build a Hot Tub and am supplying it with water at 37,4 C and Bleach stone that clocks in at 30,5 C, but as soon as the bleach stone enters the tub, the temp jumps to 50+ C and doesen't seem to cool down at all (I had one batch of water sitting there for about 10 cycles with not temp change. Now since my Dupes are clever little morons, they dont want to boil alive so it doesnt get used.

Has anyone else encountered this particular heating problem and have an idea of how to solve it? Am I missing something vital here?

I'm experiencing the same issue when I try to get the hot tub to work. Did you make it out of gold like I did? In increases the overheat temperature but it doesn't work smoothly.

8 minutes ago, Enzium said:

I'm experiencing the same issue when I try to get the hot tub to work. Did you make it out of gold like I did? In increases the overheat temperature but it doesn't work smoothly.

I just checked, make your hottub out of aluminium. That should help out a lot ;)

Ok....I've just repeatedly bashed my head against a wall.....I WAS blind...

I forgot to factor in airtemp (realised that after watching Brothgar)...Turn out most of my base was approx. 3 degrees south of frying everyone...

Once I got THAT under control, the tub started working as it should... *Goes over to wall and makes hole deeper with head*

My tub is currently gold, but I'll work on getting alu instead. Thanks for the patience and advice :)

Archived