H| Items for Weaving

Trundews

H| 20 Distinguished items for weaving W| item more than 7 euro or = 7 euro
5 Distinguished items = item for 2.5 euro

10 Distinguished items = item for 5 euro

15 Distinguished items = item for 6 euro

20 Distinguished items = item for 7 euro

Post your offer and send your steam trade link

Am I the only one who doesn't get what this OP is trying to say?

• 35¢ per distinguished skin is not on the cheaper side - if you're after spools, the steam market has better options, not to mention DST's in-game purchases/DLCs...
  • 35¢ per distinguished skin would be OK for the more valuable skins, if you're after the skins themselves - but then I don't get where weaving enters the picture, and without a list of skins on offer, this post is less than useless.

2 hours ago, myxal said:

• 35¢ per distinguished skin is not on the cheaper side - if you're after spools, the steam market has better options, not to mention DST's in-game purchases/DLCs...
  • 35¢ per distinguished skin would be OK for the more valuable skins, if you're after the skins themselves - but then I don't get where weaving enters the picture, and without a list of skins on offer, this post is less than useless.

Don't forget that buying and unraveling the Magmatic Bundle grants you 7.28 Distinguished Items per €, which is 2.55 times more than his highest offer: 2.86 Distinguished Items per €.

But on the steam market, you can get ~20 Distinguised Items per €, if you have some patience.

5 hours ago, myxal said:

Well sorry that my explanation isn't excellent i will try to explain it better
so when you weave distinguished skins you get 150 spools
when you get  9 distinguished skins are 1350 spools and with 1350 spools you can buy almost every skin.

For example you want Woodie Elegant Guest of honor for this skin you need only 1350 spools that i sell for 3.15

this skin in steam is 8.80€.
So it's gonna be about 5€ cheaper
You said that 35c is not cheap enough can you tell me other good price because as you probably see im new in this site.

Thanks

Ah, thanks for responding.

1 minute ago, Trundews said:

so when you weave distinguished skins you get 150 spools

"Unravelling", not weaving. Weaving is the opposite, turning spools into skins. But I get your point here.

4 minutes ago, Trundews said:

with 1350 spools you can buy almost every skin.

For example you want Woodie Elegant Guest of honor for this skin you need only 1350 spools that i sell for 3.15

Ah, that's the thing with tradable skins - you can't weave them, and you can't (reliably) get the elegants from the trade inn. That's (almost) the whole reason why the prices are so high. If I were to trade with you and get these distinguished items, all I could do is unravel them, and use the spools to weave the weavable skins. And the prices there...

7 minutes ago, Trundews said:

... Well, the problem is, Woodie's entire GoH skin set (elegant + distinguished + classy) is a 3.99€ in-game purchase, about 22¢/100 spools. Your offer is slightly worse, at 23¢. The bigger issue, is - anyone interested in weavable skins has far more efficient options of obtaining spools to weave them:

• The aforementioned Magmatic bundle, bought just for spools (18330), works out to about 9¢/100 spools
  • On the Steam market, the cheapest distinguished items can be had for as little as 0.13€, making them effectively 9¢ per 100 spools, and much cheaper than your offer, for literally, actually the same item.
  • Future distinguished elegants can also be had for about 13-15¢, and will, after the character refresh, yield three times as many spools, making them 3,5¢/100 spools.
  • Outside of single-character skin chests (ie. various 'deluxe' chests, all-survivor chests, etc.), if you're directly buying the skins you want, (no unravelling/weaving), one can expect to pay 6-15¢ per 100 spools' worth of skins. Only the single-character chests since the character refreshes started, are over that value, around 20-22¢ per 100 spools' worth.

So IMO your best option is to list what actual skins are you offering - a screenshot of filtered inventory, or just list the ones you're putting up for trade. If there are too many, post your own trading link. You'll find it here: https://steamcommunity.com/id/me/tradeoffers/privacy

Archived