Make in game mission and skin drop from it.

I think we should add some in game mission at a certain time to make the game become interesting to play. And also to remove afk skin farming by replace play time skin drop to rewarding skin by complete those mission. Mission could be harvesting, hunting, exploring, building, etc..

I think I understand what you want- your wanting Quests to go on like for example: Kill 3 Spider Queens and Return with Evidence of their death to the Pig King for a reward.

That would be cool.. but i do not think DST was ever designed to have any mission structure to it. It’s just a Survival sandbox players can play in without any real tasks you absolutely must do.

Pretty much Team Fortress 2 event missions. Might be fun, but seems kind of out of place since it's a survival game on its core. But I wouldn't mind if in the future like the Chinese New Year event for the Year of the Tiger, You could get weekly missions from Antlion which rewarded event skins.

thats a good idea, I hope KLEI will add more mini games to make the game more interesting, besides basebuilding and killing bosses after 3k days can get little bit booring. I also posted suggestion to Klei to add adventure mod like in Single player, but way more Harder :)

On 12/12/2019 at 6:16 PM, PhoeniX19922 said:

thats a good idea, I hope KLEI will add more mini games to make the game more interesting, besides basebuilding and killing bosses after 3k days can get little bit booring. I also posted suggestion to Klei to add adventure mod like in Single player, but way more Harder :)

Inn Keeper Mini-Games are fun, but I want MORE!!!

I would absolutely LOVE a DS version of Chess (they seem to also be highly amused with Chess themselves with the Rooks, Bishops, Floaty Boaty Knights, Charlie the Queen, Pawn Etc...) I NEED CHESS KLEI!!! <3

Oh and a Claw Crane Mini-Game.. maybe where I try to snag stuffed animal versions of DS characters & other DS merchandise from a Crane Machine, this would be an Excellent place to put in-game versions of your Funko Pop dolls ;)

And one last thing- A DST variation on the old PlayStation One era console game Bubble Bobble. (Which has a hundred billion clones in 2019 so for DS to do one shouldn’t be a big deal)

Mini games are fun!!!!  but let’s not put a ton of focus into these Mini-Games, What everyone mostly wants is new world content, new Biomes to explore, and more character refreshes!

skins over all are a problem in this game. do you people know how much they released in the shop by now! 2019. if they keep doing this for all characters because some get their rework. what is klei at the end of the day? EA 2.0? skins dont make you a pro. but its a sign of how experienced you are and how much the person puts effort on it. you dont believe me gentlemen? that wilson with pleated shirt and long gloves. is he a pro or not. obviously a noob at the first sign. but how do skins show experience. think of loyal skins. say: flame potrait, this is a 2017 skin. almost 3 years ago so im sure that guy must be experienced/knows about the game. but why is it a problematic thing in dst. you see back then you couldnt gain forge or gorge skins if the event ended but no klei just needed a little bit money and they released it on the shops. someone putting effort in the real gorge event is a sign of a experienced player as usual. but nah just a random buys that thing on the shop and i always think that those guys are experienced but at the end he dies of darkness or something else. its just a shame to see this that klei has done something awful.

yeah.. cant do anything else then complain on the internet. 

i'd recommend that you would get skins by killing such as: ancient guardian to get like triumphant skin, killing the ancient fuelweave for roseate skin,surviving all full seasons non-stop without dying for survivor skin. of course they should only be availiable in klei servers to achieve such thing.

guess im done. :wilson_dilemma:

Archived