Future of ONI

It seemed like ONI launch did pretty well, it was topping steam sales for a while there, and continues to get a good number of constant players. There are a healthy number of mods, and many are updated when needed. It seems like it has a healthy population for now. As someone who didn't follow the game pre-launch, I'm curious about the future of ONI, as I haven't seen a lot of talk about any plans for continued development of ONI. 

I picked the game up at the Launch update, and have since put in 381 hours on Steam (okay some was afk), but I've played it a lot at this point, and I'm craving the next little bit. It's the perfect time to announce the first tidbits of new content, 3 months post-launch, pre-holiday season.

Is there going to be future content updates? What kind of timeline are we looking at for content updates? 

I'm hoping we hear something soon, but in general I would love to see more of an open communication about future plans of ONI. I love the game, and it has a great potential for expanding on sections of the content, or adding completely new content.

Archived