What are some cool seeds have you found?

So with the creation of This Mod, you're now able to enter and create custom seeds when generating a new world! This thread I've made today is basically for showing them off.

What kind of seeds have you found? I'm interested in seeing all of the weird and wacky world generation you guys stumble acrossed!

I already found some pretty nice world seeds (Moon connected to Pig King + 8x Guadian Pig nearby; caves where Ancient Guardian isn't connected with the labyrinth; etc.) but didn't want to share them yet, since the seeds are dependent on your OS right now: If you share seeds here, other players using the same seed for their map will get a totally different map, because their OS might be different from yours. Same for me because Klei Official's OS isn't same as mine and thus I get a totally different map when using the same seed again.

I'll share some seeds once a way appears to choose the OS for the World Generation. Till then: Don't forget to add the OS to your shared world seed.

• Developer
10 minutes ago, Viktor234 said:

I already found some pretty nice world seeds (Moon connected to Pig King + 8x Guadian Pig nearby; caves where Ancient Guardian isn't connected with the labyrinth; etc.) but didn't want to share them yet, since the seeds are dependent on your OS right now: If you share seeds here, other players using the same seed for their map will get a totally different map, because their OS might be different from yours. Same for me because Klei Official's OS isn't same as mine and thus I get a totally different map when using the same seed again.

I'll share some seeds once a way appears to choose the OS for the World Generation. Till then: Don't forget to add the OS to your shared world seed.

when they fix the OS issue, all old seeds will be obsolete, just do something like:
GAMEVERSION, OS: SEEDNUMBER, WORLDGENOPTIONS

31 minutes ago, Zarklord said:

when they fix the OS issue, all old seeds will be obsolete, just do something like:
GAMEVERSION, OS: SEEDNUMBER, WORLDGENOPTIONS

Well ok, then let's start with a map:

Version: [...] (27th september 2019)
Seed: 156 956 791 8 (Without blanks)
Worldgen options: Standard
Surface

image.thumb.png.76e796a6b7e1f91fcba51f16f3f33f7c.png

A 3x Tusk map with the Moon connected to the Main Island (pretty close to Pig King) and 8x Guardian Pig in the Pig King Biome (Close to the Wormhole marked with the 3 in Decidious Biome).

• Developer
16 hours ago, Viktor234 said:

Well ok, then let's start with a map:

Version: [...] (27th september 2019)
Seed: 156 956 791 8 (Without blanks)
Worldgen options: Standard
Surface

image.thumb.png.76e796a6b7e1f91fcba51f16f3f33f7c.png

A 3x Tusk map with the Moon connected to the Main Island (pretty close to Pig King) and 8x Guardian Pig in the Pig King Biome (Close to the Wormhole marked with the 3 in Decidious Biome).

Klei Official servers should be on linux... unless I'm mistaken, either way good find.

Archived