When is gorge returning?

RSWasHere

It's honestly the most fun I've ever had in DST.

We don't have any info on if/when it will return.

In the 2019 roadmap devs noted that events such as Forge/Gorge had great player reception, but server costs were barely covered by item sales.

As a dedicated server host, I was surprised to hear that. I wonder if either their dedicated server infrastructure/support is lacking or their items sales are far less than I would've thought?

I would love it if players were given the ability to host Gorge dedicated servers. I would do it in a heartbeat.

I’m pretty sure that it’s Not returning anytime this year in 2019...

maybe in 2020? But so far- Defiantly NOT HAPPENING.

PC players have updates that go live instantly, console players don’t even pass Certification Process till about a Week maybe Two after it’s been submitted to Certification- As Such..  Both the Gorge and The Forge were “Blink and you Missed It” sets of game content for us Console gamers lasting less than 8 to 14 days.

We should be getting the Pig King Fighting stuff alongside Winters Feast soon, but I believe as for Gorge or Forge they’ve been completely ruled out for the year 2019.

It depresses me greatly because there’s a lot of cool Unique enemy mobs in the Forge event that I never even got a chance to do battle with. :( 

Archived