Red and Blue Gems

hectorzx

1 hour ago, hectorzx said:

Where do i find blue and red gems? I only got a blue from the nest, i need one red and one blue for the smelter and Sprinkler. Do i have to destroy Smashing Pots for less of a 1% to get my desirable gem?

There is a high chance of finding gems from mining stalagmites inside cave clefts,
the other option is  to hit an unimportant pillar ONLY ONCE to cause an earthquake inside both Ruins and Cave Clefts, which will cause minerals to drop on the ground, you have a chance of getting gems that way as well. you can repeat the process until the pillar gets mined.

and the final option are hidden chambers inside ruins, they always have gems inside them.

I suggest you go for the Stalagmites first and then hidden chambers.

save the pillars for later.

On 10.10.2019 at 2:12 PM, MWY said:

the other option is  to hit an unimportant pillar ONLY ONCE to cause an earthquake inside both Ruins and Cave Clefts, which will cause minerals to drop on the ground, you have a chance of getting gems that way as well.

The way I do it is to hit the pillar 5 times so it is not completly destroyed then move to the next one OR destroy it completly, leave the cave and enter it back again after the ground stops shaking. Watch out for scorpions tho.

6 minutes ago, inferjus4 said:

The way I do it is to hit the pillar 5 times so it is not completly destroyed then move to the next one OR destroy it completly, leave the cave and enter it back again after the ground stops shaking. Watch out for scorpions tho.

you can cause an earthquake by just hitting any pillar only once, when the earthquake stops, do it again hitting it once.
this can allow you to have even more chances then before.

I've also found another method, Mant Queen,

she can cause Earthquakes by smashing the ground over and over again. so you leave while earthquake happens, return to collect the minerals and let the Mant Queen cause an Earthquake again.

but you will have to deal with Warriors so there is that disadvantage.

18 hours ago, MWY said:

you can cause an earthquake by just hitting any pillar only once, when the earthquake stops, do it again hitting it once.
this can allow you to have even more chances then before.

I meant the big earthquake when it lasts for more than 2 seconds.

Archived