[Idea] Salvage arm?

Just some small idea, maybe a buildable salvage arm craftable with gears, doodads and cut stone?

It would have to be placed on the edge of a boat, and when out at sea the salvage arm could be lowered into the water to pick up items from the sea floor, or even maybe pick up hidden treasure at the ocean bed!

Thoughts?

11 hours ago, Sunset Skye said:

I really like this idea! The arm itself reminds me of Zelda: the Wind Waker, and mechanically I imagine it would be somewhat similar to the trawl net from SW (searching the ocean floor for random loot!).

dims?quality=85&image_uri=https%3A%2F%2Fo.aolcdn.com%2Fhss%2Fstorage%2Fadam%2F6b3d06036f6f12cdddbcaab013bc19b0%2Fwind_waker_hd.png&client=amp-blogside-v2&signature=53dddbef997938820ff1ec5040bed5551f9890b2

I'll be honest, I did kinda get a bit of the idea from this.(And the salvage arm from Phantom Hourglass too.)
Another idea for the salvage arm is if lowered near bull kelp stalks it could pull them up by the root on the sea floor, effectively serving as a "Sea Shovel" for bull kelp.

Archived