How to control Boat

okay... i build the boat, put a mast on it and also steering wheel to change my direction.. but the wind keep pushing me towards the land, i using the steering wheel to change direction, but it changes the mast only 45 degree to left (or right) so i hit the land again... the wind's direction is "north to south" i have to go north coz the lunar island propably there on my map.. does the direction of wind change in seasons? what am i missing here? what im gonna do?

Before lowering the mast(s), make sure your anchor is lowered to prevent 'wind' from crashing it into the island and making a hole. Once ready, make sure you set the direction using the steering wheel before lifting the anchor and the boat should go the direction you had given it - a oar or two paddling to ease the direction won't hurt too.

When you man your Steering Wheel you have to stay on it as the mast turns until your animation stops to completely turn the Mast in the direction you desire. Also while your boat is parked, make sure your mast is hoisted upwards & anchor down to avoid movements that can bump it. Oar is perfect for that optimal parking. Just make sure to direct your folded mast back to sea so when you come back later to unhoist it, it doesn't crash into something.

Archived